Bahasa Inggris, tugas 3 (pertemuan ke 6) -kampus milenial itbi

Tugas mandiri 3 (pertemuan ke 6) 

Nama      : Bezaro Tafonao
Jurusan  : sistem informasi s1
Kelas      : malam


Soal 1.
A. Lengkapilah kalimat berikut dengan menggunakan past perfect kemudian buat kembali dlm bentuk kalimat positif dan negatif.

Contoh:
 Pertanyaannya : she told me she.... (study) at lot before the exam. 
Jawab : 

(+) she told me she had studied at lot before the exam. 
(-) she told me she had not studied at lot before the exam. 

 Jawab:
1. when I arrived at the cinema ,the film....(start).
(+) when I arrived at the cinema, the film had started. 
(-) when I arrived at the cinema, the film had not started. 

2. she ...(live) in china before she went to Thailand. 
(+) she had lives in china before she went to Thailand. 
(-) she had not lives in china before she went to Thailand. 

3. after they... (eat) the shellifish, they began to feel sick. 
(+) after they had eaten the shellifish, they began to feel sick. 
(-) after they had not eaten the shellifish, they began to feel sick. 

4. if you.... (listen) to me, you would have got the job. 
(+) if you had listened to me, you would have got the job. 
(-) if you had not listened to me, you would have got the job. 

5. Julie didn't arrive until after. I... (leave).
(+) Julie didn't arrive until after. I had left. 
(-) Julie didn't arrive after. I had not left. 


B. Lengkapi kalimat berikut menggunakan past continuous kemudian buat kembali dlm bentuk kalimat positif dan negatif. 

Contoh :
Pertanyaannya : I... (study) while he was making dinner. 

Jawab : 
(+) I was studying while he was making dinner. 
(-) I was not studying while he was making dinner. 

Jawab:
1. while ellen... (read) ,Tim... (watch) television. 
(+) while ellen was reading Tim were watching television. 
(-) while ellen was not reading Tim weren't watching television. 

2. thomas ...( work) , And I.... (work) I either. 
(+) thomas was working and I was working either. 
(-) thomas was not working and I was not working either. 

3. the salesman.... (help) the customer when the thief came into the store. 
(+) the salesman was helping the customer when the thief came into the store. 
(-) the salesman was not helping the customer when the thief came into the store. 

4. last night at 6pm, I.... (eat) dinner. 
(+) last night at 6pm, was eating dinner. 
(-) last night at 6pm, was not eating dinner 

5. yesterday at this time, I....(sit) at my desk at work. 
(+) yesterday at this time. I was sat at my desl at work. 
(-) yesterday at this time. I was not sat at my desk at work. 


That's All thank you......🙏🙏




Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini