BAHASA INGGRIS, UTS 1(SEMESTER GANJIL) KAMPUS MILENIAL ITBI
UTS 1 (SEMESTER GANJIL)
NAMA : Bezaro Tafonao
JURUSAN : SISTEM INFORMASI S1
KELAS : MALAM
Batas Waktu : SENIN, 30 NOVEMBER 2020
Soal 1. Make the Positive, Negative, and Interrogative sentences from text below in simple present tense!
a. Jhon menendang bola ke gawang.
b. Ibu belanja sayur dipasar
ANSWER :
➤ Jhon menendang bola ke gawang
(+) : Jhon kicks the ball at goal.
(⎼) : Jhon doesn't kick the ball at goal.
(?) : Does Jhon kick the ball at goal?
➤ Ibu belanja sayur dipasar
(+) : Mom shopping for vegetables at the market.
(⎼) : Mom doesn't shopping for vegetables at the market
(?) : Does mom shopping for vegetables at the market?
Soal 2. Make the Positive, Negative, and interrogative sentences of the text below in present continuous tense!
a. Saya sedang meengajar dan kamu mendengarkan saya.
b. Falensius sedang kuliah di Institut Tekhnologi Dan Bisnis Indonesia.
ANSWER :
a. Saya sedang mengajar dan kamu mendengarkan saya.
(+) : I am teaching and you are listening to me
(⎼) : I am not teaching and you are not listening to me
(?) : Am I teaching and are you listening to me?
b. Falensius sedang kuliah di Institut Teknologi dan Bisnis Indonesia
(+) : Falensius is studying at Indonesian Institute of Technology and Business.
(⎼) : Falensius is not studying at Indonesian Institute of Technology and Business.
(?) : Is Falensius studying at Indonesian Institute of Technology and Business?
Soal 3. Change the following sentences into present perfect tense form!
a. (She / go / to the library today)
b. (you / eat Thai food before)?
c. I (lose) my keys - can you help me look for them?
ANSWER :
a. (She / go / to the library today)
(+) : She has gone to the library today.
(⎼) : She hasn't gone to the library today.
(?) : Has she gone to the library today?
b. (you / eat Thai food before)?
(+) : You have eaten Thai food before.
(⎼) : You haven't eaten Thai food before.
(?) : Have you eaten Thai food before?
c. I (lose) my keys - can you help me look for them?
(+) : I have lost my keys - can you help me look for them.
(⎼) : I haven't lost my keys - can you help me look for them.
(?) : Have I lost my keys - can you help me look for them?
Soal 4. Make the text below to simple past sentences!
a. Andrew read a book last night
b. My father wash the car yesterday!
Answer:
a. Andrew read a book last night
(+) : Andrew read a book last night.
(⎼) : Andrew didn't read a book last night.
(?) : Did Andrew read a book last night?
b. My father wash the car yesterday
(+) : My father washed the car yesterday.
(⎼) : My father didn't washed the car yesterday.
(?) : Did my father washed the car yesterday?
Soal 5. Fill in the dots below in the past perfect sentences.
a. My friend offered me an apple in class yesterday, but I wasn't hungry because I... (have/had) just ...(eat/eaten) lunch.
b. Had you ...(see/seen)the film before?
ANSWER :
a. My friend offered me an apple in class yesterday, but I wasn't hungry because
I had just eaten lunch.
b. Had you seen the film before?
Soal 6. Change the text below to interrogative and negative sentences!
a. My mother was washing motorcycle yesterday
b. The market closed while I was buying a book
ANSWER:
a. My mother was washing motorcycle yesterday
(⎼) : My mother wasn't washing motorcycle yesterday.
(?) : Was my mother washing motorcycle yesterday?
b. The market closed while I was buying a book
(⎼) : The market wasn't closed while I was buying a book.
(?) : Was the marked closed while I was buying a book?
7. Tell me how do you feel when studying at ITBI, write in 3 sentences!
Terjemahan dalam bahasa Indonesia
8. What do you think about ITBI?
Terjemahan dalam bahasa Indonesia :
9. What was your big dream after studying at ITBI?
10. What are you going to do to improve quality of ITBI campus?
Terjemahan dalam bahasa Indonesia :
Sekian dan terima kasih.... 😌🙏
Komentar
Posting Komentar